TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information contained at travellector.com is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Travellector and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to this website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Travellector. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, Travellector takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
This website and its content (except where explicitly marked and credited to a third party) is copyright of Travellector.com – © www.travellector.com 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may mention some EXCERPTS of my article and then link back to the original. You cannot make a copy and paste. Every other use it is considered illegal. Non-commercial use only.
- You may use my pictures non commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material with a link back to the original picture. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
I use my own pictures or creative common pictures in this website. I’m not legally responsible if I used a copyright protected image that was found under the creative commons websites like Flickr or Wikipedia, or if the user has changed the copyright of his/her image putting it under All rights reserved after I put it on my website. I never use All rights reserved images on my website. Please contact me to inform me if you find any image that is subjected to copyright. If you are the owner of the picture, please contact me proving that you are the legal owner of the image and I will remove it immediately.
Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may ask you for the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Browsing preferences and interests.
What I do with the information I gather:
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Helping you plan your travel itinerary.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- To send you my newsletter about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Travellector.com is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit my website. You can access Travellector.com and browse my site without disclosing any of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Travellector.com does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or e-mail addresses, unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and he or she has agreed to the terms under which Travellector.com will use it.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to this website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Thanks for reading
Maria Orlando -© www.travellector.com – 2015. All rights reserved.