Lately I’ve discovered City Maps and Walks app by GPSmyCity.com. I was pleased to get the chance to test and review this amazing app thanks to GPSmyCity.com. People know how much I love exploring new places and hidden gems on foot. I’ve visited so many cities and villages in Europe! I’ve never needed a travel agent or a tour guide to do it and I have lived my journey to the fullest, better than ever, discovering off the beaten path places without tours that often aren’t personalized. We all travel differently and you always have to follow your personality type when you travel. Trust me, there are so many tours you can do on your own without spending (and sometimes waste) your money. All you have to know is why you travel and some practical tips to plan your journey 🙂
City Walks app is a fab app for self-guided tours and I find it really great! Thanks to this app you can enjoy a walking tour to the discovery of your favourite cities throughout the world without worrying about getting lost and with no stress.
There is also a lite version which is free to download but it hasn’t got:
- higher resolution city map, which shows more streets names and interesting places to discover.
- tour route map, which is one of the most interesting features of this app because it guides you from one tour stop to another.
You can upgrade for $4.99 to a version to enjoy more functionality. I created an infographic to show you the top City Walks app features.
The mission of GPSmyCity.com is “to give everyone on the planet the choice of being their own tour guide on their next trip. Armed with the self-guided tours from GPSmyCity.com, you can enjoy, explore and venture off the beaten path; while always having the confidence of knowing where you are, where to go and how to get there.”
GPSmyCity.com City Walks Giveaway
- If you don’t want to lose my European travel tips and itineraries stay updated with my monthly newsletter! Just enter your name and email address into the subscription boxes.
- Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, for more regular updates. I will announce the winners on my blog post and on my social networks. I’m also on Instagram, and Pinterest. Let’s be friends! 🙂
- If you are going to travel throughout Europe check out my travel tips and travel itineraries and get inspired!
Terms and Conditions of GPSMyCity Giveaway
Please, it is important you to know that:
- The contest is open to anyone in the world with Apple and Android devices. The promo codes can be used on iOS devices (iPhone and iPad), and for Android users;
- This contest is open from February 1, 2017 to February 16, 2017. Any entries after this date will not be accepted.
- The FREE promotional code for the winners of the GPSmyCity.com City Walks App Giveaway will be sent to you by email after 16th February 2017.
- Please note that each promo code is tied to a city. Once a promo code is issued, it will expire in 28 days if it is not used by then. The codes don’t last forever!!! City Walks app once downloaded do not expire, so your trip does not have to be within 28 days.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from the list of readers who will leave their comments.
NOTE: GPSMyCity is giving users an opportunity to get a lifetime full access to ALL the self-guided city walks and articles for 700+ cities worldwide. More details here: http://www.gpsmycity.com/
Now it’s your turn! Think about which city you would like a FREE GPSmyCity promotional code for and enter the giveaway.
THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! The winners are:
- Cherry Chu
- David Hampton
- Jenny Bullock
I will send you an email with the link to your codes as soon as possible! Please, always check your spam folder out! Thanks for joining! 🙂