Niagara Falls offer different passes to the travellers. Today I want to talk about the Niagara Discovery USA Pass and the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass Classic. If you are planning your visit at Niagara Falls you cannot lose the “Maid of the Mist” Boat tour. The price for a single ticket is $17 per adult and $9.90 per child. Maid of the mist boat is active from 1845 and departs every 15 minutes. A blue raincoat is included in the price. It should protect you by the power of the water and spray. The most beautiful thing is that at the end of the tour you will be wet…what a sensational experience! 😉
TIP: Be careful to your camera!
You can buy the ticket online.
My tip is to buy the Niagara Discovery USA Pass, because it includes 4 attractions + the Maid of the Mist boat ride. The other ones are:
- Niagara Adventure Theater (you will watch a movie about Niagara Falls);
- Aquarium of Niagara (very nice for kids who love animals);
- Cave of the Winds Trip (amazing for everyone. An elevator will take you 53 meters deep into the Niagara Gorge. You will wear a yellow poncho and special boots and then you’ll walk along wooden boardwalks and stairs that go right up to the bottom of the Bridal Veil Falls);
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center (it has not a lot to offer. You will know more about the history of Niagara Falls).
The pass is valid only in Niagara Falls in New York. Adults pay $45 and kids between 6-12 pay $34. Buy the pass here. You can save a lot and enjoy more than one attraction.
The other interesting pass is Niagara Falls Adventure Pass Classic.
It costs $49.95 + tax adult and includes 4 attractions:
- Journey Behind the Falls. It also starts with an elevator down to a tunnel that actually goes in behind the Horseshoe Falls, with portals that let you see the back side of the Falls. There is also an outdoor observation platform beside the Falls;
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises;
- Niagara’s Fury;
- White Water Walk.
My suggestion is to buy the Niagara Discovery USA Pass and if you want to try an attraction of the other pass choose the single ticket for Journey Behind the Falls, at the single price of $16.25. To me, Cave of the winds is better than Journey Behind the Falls.
Have you tried the other attractions?